Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-30-2012, 04:52 AM   #1
abhi001

which types of games you like to play on internet?

I like to play puzzle and fight games and which types of games you like to play on internet?
abhi001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-30-2012, 09:29 AM   #2
sergeyk

i adore playing slots!!!!it is really great
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:55 AM   #3
charliebrown

Hi

I love to play racing games and puzzles... and solitaire too..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
charliebrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:47 PM   #4
izonehost

I Like

I like to play strategic games mostly. but on internet i mostly play puzzles.
izonehost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:49 PM   #5
SOFHarvest

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi001 View Post
I like to play puzzle and fight games and which types of games you like to play on internet?
i would also love to play logical games, but the most interesting game for me is those who gives me thrill every time an enemy approaches.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:49 PM   #6
sameerseo

I like shooting games.

|
sameerseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:56 AM   #7
turborx15

play most .......... nothing!.. lol

Lightning fast speed for webmaster powered by Pure SSD
turborx15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:50 AM   #8
elenacriss884

Mostly I am chess player And i like strategy games

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:11 AM   #9
Emorej

i love playing poker

Emorej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #10
josefaryan

I never played games online except farmville on facebook. Farmville is the only game that ever played online. I just loved it those days, but changes in that game make me disappointed and i lost interest in it to play again.
josefaryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:56 PM   #11
vicky_patel

ya I like shooting games.

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:21 AM   #12
affdec

I like to play puzzle and angrybird most........

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 11:05 PM   #13
juliaalex

i like to play game on online.i mostly play crickets games.brain Lara 2003 is my favorite cricket game.

|
juliaalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 12:34 AM   #14
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing .........

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 12:37 AM   #15
juliet1

i like snooker

|
juliet1 is offline   Reply With Quote