Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 03-21-2013, 07:59 PM   #31
russie999

look for footprints for blogs that allows you to leave comments with dofollow backlinks. It's not important how many links you have created. It is more important that you have 1 quality backlinks than to have thousands of spammed backlinks. Both blog commenting and bookmarking are essential in SEO so keep on doing what is more important and what google loves.
russie999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:01 PM   #32
jems smith

Obviously,do-follow social bookmarking site is best than blog commenting ...
jems smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:57 AM   #33
wilionmuthy

i also want to get one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wilionmuthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:43 PM   #34
hamidafg

it is best to use a mix of different platforms, that will give you the best results!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hamidafg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:13 AM   #35
semaphore.v

I suggest Blog Comment, it's very useful in SEO

semaphore.v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:08 PM   #36
RayGlier

Blog commenting is best way to get traffic for website as well you can get traffic for website. Blog commenting is best way and standard way to back link for long time.

RayGlier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:26 PM   #37
Aditya Dey

The questions is "blog commenting" or "social bookmarking", to answer that I will arise another question i.e. why not the both if we have the opportunities...???

Happy Valentine's Day 2014 Wallpapers, Gift Ideas, Love Quotes, SMS Via
Aditya Dey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:59 PM   #38
markwillson400

Both are too much beneficial for getting backlink......
markwillson400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:38 AM   #39
Aditya Dey

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwillson400 View Post
Both are too much beneficial for getting backlink......
Exactly what I was saying......We all know the importance of backlinks, then why not use the both?

Old 04-09-2013, 09:19 AM   #40
markwillson400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya Dey View Post
Exactly what I was saying......We all know the importance of backlinks, then why not use the both?
Ya!! you says right but I'm still confused about google algorithm because Google says don't get backlinks from directories, blogs, articles..If we'll not get links from these websites then how can i get ranking on google?? Can you guys explain me??
markwillson400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:15 PM   #41
Selva_123

Both are important and are only one of the ways to get backlinks and improve your PR and get traffic. Besides there are many ways like directory submission to get backlinks and improve traffic to your site.
Selva_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:33 PM   #42
Aditya Dey

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwillson400 View Post
Ya!! you says right but I'm still confused about google algorithm because Google says don't get backlinks from directories, blogs, articles..If we'll not get links from these websites then how can i get ranking on google?? Can you guys explain me??
"Google says don't get backlinks from directories, blogs, articles"- Where did Google say so?? Can you provide any related authentic links to it...???

Old 04-22-2013, 12:35 AM   #43
lopi

Send a message via ICQ to lopi
blog Commenting Or Social Bookmarking both are good for your website. I think dofollow social bookmarking is best to get traffic.
lopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:43 AM   #44
shivendra9411

My personal experience proves that paidforumposting.com provides the best and most professional blog commenting service.

shivendra9411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:02 AM   #45
Kuen

Both are the best source for building high quality backlinks. But I prefer social bookmarking more.
Kuen is offline   Reply With Quote