Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-26-2011, 08:12 AM   #1
michalsemen

Role of Link Exchange

I have been working with affordable seo services keyword and I want a little suggestion that is that fine if I implement Link Exchange.

Link Exchange seems to be beneficial in the past, but I am not sure about it now days after panda updates. It will be good to see your reply and suggestions for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
michalsemen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-27-2011, 02:56 AM   #2
seanbrock69

I can't come to an agreement with the declaration that Google doesn't stretch significance to link give-and-take. As for me I have a preference for staying absent from them.

|
|
seanbrock69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 03:36 AM   #3
alen12345

Methodology for building link popularity through Reciprocal Link Exchange Programs

1. Create a html page, preferably named as "Resources/Links/Partners" and place a link of this page from Index Page of your site. This page should never be more than 1 click away from the index page of your site, else webmasters won't be interested in participating in the reciprocal link exchange program.

2. Target both "industry-related" and "non-industry-related" websites as your link exchange partners. For example, if you are providing SEO services, then try getting links from "industry-related websites (i.e. websites dealing with SEO, maybe your business rivals). This is important, because if 10 of your rival (here SEO) sites give link to your site, then Google will surely pay importance to your site, because getting links from rival companies are difficult. Your site MUST be of some high caliber, else the other 10 sites won't have linked! Also, try procuring general links as well.

3. Always exchange links with websites which have high PageRank (PR) (at least 4, the more the better!) (both Index Page as well as Resources/Links Page of the Link Partner's site should have PRs of >=4)

alen12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 03:53 AM   #4
leifnsn

It can be beneficial but only if you are doing link exchange with the relevant sites or else it will not pass on any benefits.

leifnsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:10 AM   #5
urvigala

It will help you to get backlinks but make sure you exchange links with good and relevent websites.

|
urvigala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:25 AM   #6
amitmax

It depends upon you,If you can find some quality backlinks through link exchange then you go ahead otherwise you can use one way link building technique.
Thanks
amitmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:05 PM   #7
BlazerD
Banned

Your link exchanger website must have unique cotent to get benefit form the link which you exchange.
BlazerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:54 AM   #8
C.Rebecca

I don’t think link exchanging will help you much... it’s more like “link-on -request” case where you are not getting a link organically but you are requesting one...Most often than not, Google will consider it as an deliberate attempt of manipulating SERP rankings.
C.Rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:33 AM   #9
john321

I am doing One, Two or Three Way Link Exchange I have all Theme and I need all theme any buddy interested mail and chat this id ...

|
john321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:15 AM   #10
Shane Bentick

Link Exchange will improve your website rankings in the search engines. When you receive a link exchange request for exchange relevant links, your best solution is to find a relevant page on your site and link from within the article to your partner website with the anchor text that they requested.

|
|
|
Shane Bentick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 01:02 AM   #11
williyamjoe

It will help you to get backlinks but make sure you exchange links with good and relevent websites.

williyamjoe is offline   Reply With Quote