Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-21-2013, 07:55 AM   #1
WeedBiz

Semi-Dedicate Servers

Does anyone offer semi-dedicated servers with separate/custom DNS servers?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WeedBiz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2013, 03:34 AM   #2
Infinite

If you need to get quality vps solutions go with Planethoster. You will be pleased with their high performance servers, stable network and professional support.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 02:34 AM   #3
nanoteck

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeedBiz View Post
Does anyone offer semi-dedicated servers with separate/custom DNS servers?
Semi dedicated servers is just big shared web hosting account.
So that does not have sense of "dedicated".
If you need dedicated solution I would recommend you considering dedicated services or VPS.
As for the provider I can recommend you http://www.viux.com.
Good luck.
nanoteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 07:07 AM   #4
RussF

Send a message via ICQ to RussF
Check out our full list of Virtual/VPS/Dedicated plans, add-ons and control panels at XenLayer.com

For a 75% off on the initial payment of any virtual hosting or VPS package, use the following coupon: BlackFriday2013 (valid between Black Friday and Cyber Monday only)
- [
]

? ?
|
|
|
RussF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:25 AM   #5
Edmund

I suppose you should have more options to make a proper choice. As I know Aspnix is best option for hosting solutions. Their reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 03:04 AM   #6
Gorrilas

My preferable option to get server deals is Zeropid. They are delivering trustworthy servers for low prices.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 04:04 AM   #7
bharath kumaran

I'm sitting tight during the current year the shopping extravaganza following Thanksgiving bargain 🙂 i trust this year those organization give us more discount.Please upgrade this post.I can hardly wait to see this year offer.thanks for your post
bharath kumaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 02:33 AM   #8
farhandiesel

You must go through Offer section of forum sites there you will get many hosting provider from them select one as per your requirement and budgets

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 05:58 AM   #9
clo@

I strongly believe that VPS will be the best bet, it is much better than semi-dedicated server.

Check out SolVPS.com and Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting solutions.
They are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

Compare their hosting deals, pricing, features and choose the best and the most suitable host for your needs.
Old 09-28-2016, 12:45 AM   #10
skyhost12

Cheap vps hosting are available at Sky Host

skyhost12 is offline   Reply With Quote