Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 04-16-2014, 01:04 PM   #1
unipro4urs

Send a message via Yahoo to unipro4urs
How to get Google Analytic Id?

It's really a big problem. I know how to create a blog page. How to decorate it. But i don't know how i can find the Google analytic id. That's why my blog page remain untrusted. Also i never found my blog page in the Google search engine. In my shortened knowledge, I am trying to SEO of my blog page. But my every hard work is getting wasted. I don't know how i solve the problem. If anyone know the solution Please comment me. I will be grateful to you.
unipro4urs is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2014, 02:04 AM   #2
Rubberladychow

Actually it is not difficult for you to do that. Just follow the instructions of Google and copy and paste the codes provided by Google to your homepage's head section, that's it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Much More
Rubberladychow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 03:08 AM   #3
alexjames212

register into google analytics with your gmail id and you will get the google analystics code. see that you install the code in the header section of the source code. Make it a point to do it in each of the pages in your website. This is vital for google analytics to track your visit.
alexjames212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:28 PM   #4
ChristyMathew

Thanks but i need even more details regarding the analytics.
ChristyMathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 09:34 PM   #5
sunilgupta

It just very simple to get Google Analytic Id ! Just go to Google Analytic & Login there & go to you Website name & check out there would be Google Analytic Id & It would start as UA-086565 Etc.
Old 08-11-2014, 06:17 AM   #6
madds2v

to know about visit - fuzzytron.com
madds2v is offline   Reply With Quote