Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-28-2013, 03:32 PM   #31
fatpauly

I see basic one page websites doing well in organic results. How do you think they get away with this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fatpauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:44 PM   #32
harrylorayne

If you wish several applicable contents for you, it would be wise on your part to get near 6-12 decent content pages on several topics or pages answering related questions to your niche.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
harrylorayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 12:47 AM   #33
seovikrama2z

I also think there is no need to upload new content in website you can do via off page work for promoting the website.

|
|
seovikrama2z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 04:45 AM   #34
deepitseo

Content is king in seo...

|
|
deepitseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 04:44 AM   #35
martintaylor06

New content is SEO will continuously place your content before search engines and will distract the attention of the readers. It will ensure the viewers that you are ready with customer support and answers of customer queries every time they ask.

|
martintaylor06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 09:44 AM   #36
jobtardisport

Yeah ofcourse fresh content speaks 100% true factors and boost rankings to the site too....

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 04:11 AM   #37
mrpianoman

I task myself with making itty bitty tweaks to each and every piece of content on my site at least once a month. I guess the search engines see it as fresh content?

If not, I'm still good as I add at least 5-10 articles every month (that I write myself for the sake of quality). I'm reaping the benefits of my efforts.

mrpianoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 04:38 AM   #38
ragulaussie

Yes Website need fresh content for seo because of google penalized by duplicate content

|
|
|

|

|

|
|
|
|
ragulaussie is offline   Reply With Quote