Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 11-08-2013, 12:45 AM   #1
stefijain

what you do to maintain website ranking?

Hi,

I have few websites and it is ranking well but i want to maintain the ranking same for always and push it little bit more to go on the top. Please share your experience on it and help me with your suggestions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2013, 02:16 AM   #2
jobtardisport

First of all make sure that your website have an quality content and then do little more off page optimization and posts some blogs regularly and also forum postings..

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:48 PM   #3
Honey497

I use quality content and use high PR websites for website's url submission.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:18 AM   #4
paban

You are a SEO service provider, so you know better what to do..

|
|
paban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 02:36 AM   #5
Nittish Sharma

Send a message via MSN to Nittish Sharma
Building backlinks with high PR websites and sharing them into social networking websites.

|
|
|
Nittish Sharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 02:45 AM   #6
shantybeauty

use quality content and high pr websites for submission .

|
shantybeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:09 AM   #7
shoaib Marfatiy

Use fresh content and do seo in your targeted keyword. you can also do off page technique like Article submission, SBM, Press release, Blog posting and commenting and forum posting, but use only high pr sites and dofollow sites. You need to also Active SMO like facebook, twitter, linkedin.

|
|
shoaib Marfatiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:02 AM   #8
eminenz11

5 Strategies to Maintain website Rankings
1. Increase the page’s “linkability” – reinforce your position
2. Aggressively seek out links
3. Optimize click through rates and conversions
4. Expand on ranking opportunities
5. Future-proof your SEO rankings

eminenz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:48 PM   #9
webexpert66

i do blog commenting and forum posting for maintain website ranking.i am also use quality content and high pr websites for submission.

|
webexpert66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:57 PM   #10
rajivdevkk

Content is very important for every website so maintain the website ranking should be quality basis and related with services. quality of backlinks are also very important to increase the website rankling.
picnic spots near delhi | botanix damdama lake

Last edited by rajivdevkk; 11-11-2013 at 11:59 PM..
rajivdevkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:39 AM   #11
crazedoutsports

I try to build quality content and continuously work on obtaining content relevant backlinks. I also promote the site as much as I can and constantly look for ways to optimize my content.

crazedoutsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:48 AM   #12
shuvobd71

increase awareness about bounce rate,make a good off page optimization
shuvobd71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:28 PM   #13
mann Travel

now a days unique content is very imortant for any website, who want top ranking on Google.
here is some techniques for maintain ranking on Google:
- use good and unique content in website
- Social bookmarking submission
- Guest blogging
- Forum posting
- blog commenting
- High pr link exchange

-
-
mann Travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:03 AM   #14
jobtardis92

To push the ranking in search engine,
Social bookmarking submission
Posting classifieds sites
Forum posting

jobtardis92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 07:13 AM   #15
Othoung93

For maintaining my websites ranking I follow these processes:
Doing proper SEO work in drip feed.
Promoting my website on various social networking sites.
Advertising on high [page ranked web site.
Using only white hat SEO techniques.
Etc............

Othoung93 is offline   Reply With Quote