Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 06-16-2012, 06:56 AM   #76
peep666

Desktop, because laptop still needs mouse for it. Its so slow to work with touch mouse.. But laptop will be of course best way to work when you don´t have desktop in front of you..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
peep666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:38 AM   #77
akonzada009

I agree that laptops are more comfortable but even desktops are very well at use and the thing problem with it is we cant carry them, but laptops which are easy to carry lays a problem when they get sucked.....

|
|
akonzada009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 03:50 AM   #78
jaydeee

My job and working style nees to mobile so I use laptop. I have desktop at home though.
jaydeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:49 AM   #79
jonemike

i like laptops.
jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:02 AM   #80
Mattwaldoch

I like to Laptop because it have great feature and portable also.
thanks
Mattwaldoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:47 PM   #81
bigrock25

Yes every one like laptop

|
bigrock25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:27 AM   #82
abhnav

I am very comfortable o work on desktop, laptop is good to carry out any where but i feel comfortable on desktop.

|
|
abhnav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:46 PM   #83
rise

Laptop because of its portability.
rise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:39 PM   #84
zxzx

Desktop is the best than laptop.

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 09:06 AM   #85
srikarnl

http://www.engadget.com/profile/bharathchow212/
http://www.theverge.com/users/bharathchow212
http://www.theverge.com/users/corsacorta1199
http://www.theverge.com/users/itssocialzone
http://www.thewebblend.com/users/28950/srikarnl

|

srikarnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 05:11 AM   #86
samitabarani

Please don’t buy from all star lcd, company send defective screen and asked for repai

Very unprofessional service, horrible customer support, company send faulty screen then ask client for repairing cost. We're sharing our experience and reporting the true facts. Please don't buy from this company.

Company send screens with dead pixel, burned pixel, video problem, lines although we paid the price for an A grade screen. We asked for replacement and Company did their best to refuse the screen return saying that it’s our fault. Spending hours of time talking with customer care but still they want to argue with us saying that they didn’t send any defective screen. We check the screen several times and found the screen is really defective. After hours of arguing company asked for return shipping and repair fees.

Last edited by samitabarani; 08-29-2015 at 05:51 AM..
samitabarani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 05:28 AM   #87
Hemnaram

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleemDar View Post
I like Laptop. because it is portable you can use it every where. The good thing i like about laptop office and home PC is same.. It is easy to pick and it's contain less space as compare to desktop.
I like laptop as it is portable and can work when there is no power.
Hemnaram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 06:46 AM   #88
marissarayer

I prefer desktop

|
marissarayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 11:03 AM   #89
Neerajojha5000

both have their own advantages and disadvantages. It's purely on user how he sees it. If you are a gamer then desktop is best and if you are matured person then laptop will be handy.

|
Neerajojha5000 is offline   Reply With Quote