Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 02-12-2012, 01:28 AM   #1
stephanramies31

Do you think that Google Caffeine is a hit?

Google Caffeine is what most people who surf the net regularly must have heard about. I came to know that it is still an under the hood project when I was exploring more about this improved search engine. Since many people have come to know about it, I thought that Google will reveal the secrets of this program soon. It is going to be one of the best search engines around that will offer comprehensive, accurate and impressive results is what many people are claiming. It should help webmasters to relish a good page rank for their website is what has been told. What do you think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
stephanramies31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2012, 07:49 AM   #2
ImAdmirer

Google Panda has improved the quality of search results by dropping the rankings of websites with poor quality content.

Google Caffeine is a web-indexing system. Caffeine crawls the web and quickly indexes the fresh quality content.

I feel this is a great opportunity for webmasters to publish quality content combined with social media efforts.
ImAdmirer is offline   Reply With Quote