Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-12-2011, 09:13 PM   #1
ncjbhd

advice on website creation and hosting

Hi everyone,
I would appreciate advice on how best to go about creating a small business website, recommendation of reliable domain registrar and a host. This is a whole new area for me and i have no clue, or the money to pay for a custom website design. I have done a bit of research on this but there are lot of conflicting materials out there. Is it easier/ better to use a web template or website builder?
Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2011, 02:54 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

Taking into account your needs, can advise you to choose hostdone.com as their cheap hosting plans include nice bonuses.. contact their support and get all the things cleared, then see if they can meet your needs.

Uptime %99.98 and still cheap hosting.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:06 AM   #3
nanoteck

hosts usually have many scripts in the cPanel autoinstallers, and the site creation using the CMS is actually not so complicated, quality host ing is available for instance at santrex.net or hostingsource.com hosting providers.
nanoteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:15 PM   #4
johnmatthew

Hi, I would suggest you to go through this article. I hope you will get enough information about hosting

http://www.wikihow.com/Choose-a-Web-Host

johnmatthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:37 AM   #5
john321

Im looking to create a website, however I have quite limited experience in the field of website creation. Ive made the occ

|
john321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:29 AM   #6
Infinite

If you need quality host with affordable prices and high performance you should definitely use Allwebnow solutions. You will get featured plans and skilful support.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:20 AM   #7
albertmorrison3

There are by now lots of entrenched web hosting firms time that scrap cheap web location hosting plans with outstanding content and score.

|
|
albertmorrison3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 03:52 AM   #8
CPU

To my mind, HostDepot.com will be the best choice.
Their SiteBuilder is a user-friendly, online tool for developing web sites without any special tools or expertise.
SPECIAL: FM1111 – 50% off the price on any order!
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:00 AM   #9
How?

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
Check Ultrawebsitehosting.com company. It has been providing hosting services for about 9 years - it means that these guys know how to keep everything working.
Use coupon code "FEB995" while ordering for $9.95 off your order!

How? is offline   Reply With Quote