Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 02-20-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
couponsitescrip

Happy No2

I just launched the site for my 3'th book and wanted some opinions about it.
Let me know if this section is ok with you www.happyno2.com/content/ ( now there are only section from each chapter vs. what could be: one full chapter ).

Link of the site is: www.happyno2.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Coupon Site Script in Action
couponsitescrip is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #2
bidsbypros

Thanks for the opportunity. The simpler the better. I personally like the simplicity of the site. The picture is inviting and the site's speed is perfect. Your ranking in Alexa, although very irrelevant is high, which you don't need alexa to advertise anyway. The sharpness of the site get A+ because it is reach and inviting yet easy to use.
In my personal opinion, I'd switch the first sentence negative to positive first to encourage the reader to continue. When you start your sentence with "you are not the riches or the most beautiful..." it might turns a reader into an offensive side. I would say the positive fist by stating "you may not be the poorest or ugliest ..." But that just maybe your way of catching their attention.
Good luck and hope it gets to the top
Bids By pros

bidsbypros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:45 PM   #3
couponsitescrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevejoseph425 View Post
waw thats a great news ........
Imagine how I feel

- Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

- Coupon Site Script in Action
couponsitescrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:34 AM   #4
Jan Boeykens

I would make the "message" more clear on the income page. I missed 'what is this about' there (I may be dumm)
Jan Boeykens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #5
paban

Nice website. Looks great..

|
|
paban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 02:23 AM   #6
pvchien

looks great...

==========================

||
||
||
||
||
||

pvchien is offline   Reply With Quote