Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 08-21-2013, 04:25 AM   #1
nicholson06

How can i improve my site in Google

it will take few minutes to check our client website and give us your feed back about what is necessary to do get visible in Google.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nicholson06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2013, 01:04 AM   #2
Bradshaw

Wow that's the longest domain name I've ever seen lol!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:46 AM   #3
nicholson06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradshaw View Post
Wow that's the longest domain name I've ever seen lol!
I asked you for some suggestion. not for saying lol or making fun

Old 08-26-2013, 03:38 AM   #4
AlbertBarkley

What is the link of website?

|
AlbertBarkley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:47 AM   #5
TNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertBarkley View Post
What is the link of website?
Go to his profile page sir!
TNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:39 PM   #6
imu-tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholson06 View Post
I asked you for some suggestion. not for saying lol or making fun
Well in all honesty, that domain name being so long makes it much harder for you to rank. You should try to be under 20 characters TOPS. The less the better. How about buying a 2nd domain name and copying the content from your existing domain to the new one?

It might sound like a pain, but it will help you long term exponentially.

Just my 2 cents

imu-tv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:17 PM   #7
MixboxIam

I have no idea why you choose a domain which is that long!!! No matter how professional your website looks like, I will doubt your website because of the long domain name.

And, I don't think people like website whose navigation is one the left or right. My suggestion is that put the navigation part on the top because most of the users get used to that kind of navigation. And, please don't place the contact form on your homepage. Your homepage should be clean and clear so that people will know immediately who you are and what you can do for them.
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:18 PM   #8
Bradshaw

Google HATES longtail keyword domains! Pretty sure that's what you have yourself there!

Bradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:40 AM   #9
gauravsharma576

Send a message via AIM to gauravsharma576
your site is good . But domain name should be small.

Gaurav Sharma

gauravsharma576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:03 PM   #10
michaeltsikov

make your domain short. it will be doubted by users and besides people don't like to type long URL in their browsers
Old 09-07-2013, 12:39 AM   #11
sahithya

I suggest you to make the domain name short.And to improve rankings, try to get quality backlinks that are high pagerank and related websites backlinks.

|
|
|
|
|
sahithya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 05:43 AM   #12
iqbal51

The domain name short I suggest you to make improve rankings try to get quality backlinks.
iqbal51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 11:58 PM   #13
nehakhulbe

Create quality content that impress your visitors

|
|
nehakhulbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:09 AM   #14
nicholson06

what about this domain name. eas-now.com

Old 10-29-2013, 03:48 AM   #15
John1

use webmasters & google analytics..
have original, informative, unique and user-friendly content..
at least do not do what google hates, it is the best way
John1 is offline   Reply With Quote