Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market

Notices

Old 03-18-2013, 10:47 AM   #1
hamidafg

Exclamation Unlimited real traffic to your site for 12 months!

Hi there everyone,

I will get you at least 50 daily visitors every day for at least 12 months. Receive approximately 2.7 page views per visitor. Low bounce rate. My traffic is 100% real and you can even see the traffic on Google Analytic. No problems with frame breaking as visitors are sent direct to your URL and not delivered through a frame. My aim is to increase your Alexa rank. Don't worry about Google as it is a service that is fully AdSense safe. Expect over delivery.

You can increase the amount of visitors you want daily, but that will cost you extra, please dm me to get more information.

I will charge $25 for the first few orders!

Paypal payments only.

Thank you!
hamidafg is offline   Reply With Quote