Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-20-2012, 07:43 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

Where can I get reliable Cloud VPS?

Wanna know about all possible reliable places where I could be able to order reliable cloud VPS hosting services.
One of my friends suggested me to choose kvchosting.com. Are they reliable?
How is their uptime? Is their support responsive and helpful?

What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2012, 05:26 PM   #2
shiraoshi

My recommendation for you is 4goodhosting.com because they are much reliable with 24/7 support system. Now they are offering 0$ for the first month if you avail and use this coupon code: christmas
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:40 AM   #3
Grignard

Taking into account Kvchosting.com good reputation in the web hosting market, I must say that it will be wise choice. Their network uptime guarantee is 99.9%, customer support works 24/7, so you will be pleased I suppose.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:45 AM   #4
Michel001

I can agree, Kvchosting.com has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.
Get 50% off the price on First 3 Months (BY SIGNING UP FOR QUARTERLY PLAN)
Use the Coupon code "SNOW12"
Old 12-25-2012, 07:58 AM   #5
Natcoweb

what about location?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

520 Series SSD Available
Natcoweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:47 AM   #6
Edmund

You can rely on Kvchosting cloud vps plans. They are good in terms of network uptime, easy-to-install scripts, customer support and also pricing.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:50 AM   #7
CPU

I would recommend Kvchosting.com to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
Definitely some of the best Customer Support available.
Servers are stable and fast, support is very helpful!
I am just experienced enough to cause real damage, and they have been patient and helpful at all times - can't reccomend them highly enough!
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:47 AM   #8
Gorrilas

I heard lots of positive on Kvchosting.com solutions which are provided with high available support and cheap featured plans.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:52 AM   #9
clo@

Just try to check out some alternatives: glowhost.com and also moolay.com.
Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
Try to compare them and choose the best one according to your specific requirements.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:22 AM   #10
zitam

Go for KingsizeVPS, they provide reliable cloud VPS hosting services all over the world.

:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:23 PM   #11
Amy Guang

Kvchosting.com is good.Thank you for sharing.
Amy Guang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:47 AM   #12
hostingexperts

You can find best VPS solutions at Bigrock.. I would suggest that you read their customer reviews before choosing any web host.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:17 AM   #13
Infinite

Kvchosting.com is decent enough to stick to. They have rock-solid servers which are supported perfectly well. Prices are competitive.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:30 AM   #14
theshawnchin

Send a message via AIM to theshawnchin
You want to know about where you can get awesome web hosting so i prefer Rackhost.biz

|
|
|
|
|
|
theshawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 03:45 PM   #15
omprakash9

for better service and support you must check hosting companies review section.

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote