Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-16-2012, 04:14 AM   #1
aymanbinmoshi

Some tips please?

I am trying to develop the PR of a site related to Islam. . Its long time but I am getting tired. Its too complicated. Please give me some basic tips . please . otherwise I must stop my work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

aymanbinmoshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2012, 05:11 AM   #2
jonhmark987

do directory submission for this campaign

|
jonhmark987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:22 AM   #3
noranorma101

you can get help from high PR socil book marking and social media optimization.
noranorma101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:50 AM   #4
extruder001

very good information for seo beginners

|
|
|
extruder001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:54 AM   #5
jordan.j7

Blogs and forums are best for this, social media is also effective way.

jordan.j7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:05 AM   #6
johnstephan25

Dont stop the work promote your website via facebook and twitter you can also use youtube channel...

|
johnstephan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:21 AM   #7
jesse12

Hi

If you are targeting only for PR then i will suggest you to create the high back links for your website and then in coming update your PR is increased.
jesse12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:40 AM   #8
jeny

You have to build links by forum, blogs,social bookmarking and directories these are very effective in increasing page rank.

|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:36 AM   #9
aymanbinmoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan.j7 View Post
Blogs and forums are best for this, social media is also effective way.
Very well. Should I work sites related to Islam only?

Old 03-23-2012, 02:36 AM   #10
john.cena

Directory Submission , Social Bookmarking for this campaign

|
john.cena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:58 PM   #11
aymanbinmoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse12 View Post
Hi

If you are targeting only for PR then i will suggest you to create the high back links for your website and then in coming update your PR is increased.
As my site is related to Islam, should I get links from only Islamic sites? If I get links from other category sites will it effect bad?

Old 03-23-2012, 11:16 PM   #12
sahildd

Directory submission is very good for get the backlinks and get the pr
sahildd is offline   Reply With Quote