Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-18-2019, 10:02 AM   #1
tommylii

Shared account is in need ... want to have it from a trustworthy provider

Shared accounts from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com (60% off + free .com) are attractive for me and I have to make a right choice, which plan should I try?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2019, 02:11 AM   #2
Michel001

Kvchosting.net is great. They have been the best host i have ever been with and i have been with quite a few when i have problems they are always there to help always friendly and useful and the services that they offer are really high quality.
Old 12-26-2019, 12:09 AM   #3
CPU

Kvchosting.net have been a great host from what I had before. Support is top notch! I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 08:02 AM   #4
grunn

The best shared hosts are available not only from kvchosting.net but from hosting.uk as well.
Super easy to manage and always available. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 03:34 AM   #5
clo@

I like it very much when you deal with such reliable hosting providers. Kvchosting.net uptime is good, my web site is up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.
Old 01-16-2020, 02:48 AM   #6
a-b-c-d

Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and kvchosting.net network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there, but for about half the price. Shell access and access to standard linux tools is great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 11:34 PM   #7
hi5s2arp

I recommend Hostripples.com and Hostdens.com will be a good place for hosting your website.
Their customer support team is excellent.

|
|
|
hi5s2arp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 08:18 AM   #8
tommylii

Shared plans from Hosting.uk and HostRound.com are worth trying.
Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them to everyone looking for a dependable web host.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote