Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 3.25 average. Display Modes
Old 09-19-2018, 06:35 AM   #1
Michel001

High performance reseller hosting accounts?

Where can I buy high performance reseller hosting from?
Is hostnamaste.com good enough to have a deal with?

Old 11-01-2018, 01:58 AM   #2
How?

15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH" for all the cPanel shared hosting and WHM reseller hosting plans.

Excellent support, Hostnamaste.com respond very quickly to any and all questions even in the middle of the night. They have never left me hanging. System problems are negligable and those that do occur are jumped on and quickly fixed. I have no hesitation recommending them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 11:23 PM   #3
a-b-c-d

I was recommended to go to Hostnamaste.com by my friend, who had been hosting with a host I was with.
They answered all my questions fast and strove to help. Never had any major problems with the service and very little downtime that I am aware of.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 02:09 AM   #4
CPU

20% Recurring Discount On All OpenVZ & KVM VPS. Coupon: BlackFriday

My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found hostnamaste.com and have never looked back.
Solid, honest host with affordable prices. I am already planning on upgrading my subscription. As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 02:18 AM   #5
clo@

10% Recurring Discount On Shared, Reseller & VPS. Use Coupon: 10PEROFF

The staff knows user requirement well and I assume this is main reason for HostNamaste.com being on top. I am completely satisfied with their service of this web hosting company. Nice, comfortable people to work with.