Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-02-2018, 11:14 AM   #1
Celsius

Shared account which is the best

Deals from hostround.com and brixly.uk are to my liking and need to know which plan is the best to sign up with and why?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2018, 07:49 AM   #2
Infinite

The best for what?
If you ask me, for example about managed wordpress hosting I would mention hostnexus.com. They have turnkey solutions for such type of sites and I dare say they are one of the best I have ever used.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 06:19 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

How much disk space, bandwidth do your sites require?
Any monthly budget?

I can also suggest visiting dailyrazor.com - they offer nice Linux hosting solutions.
Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 02:10 AM   #4
CPU

You will be pleased using centohost.com web hosting services and running your websites at their servers.
I would recommend their services for anyone that takes a serious interest in their site and wants an efficient and reliable web host.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote