Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-08-2018, 03:13 AM   #1
Mirrors

My chat apropo website

Hello to everyone. Some ideea for my website Chat Romania what do you think about it ? Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Mirrors; 08-22-2020 at 02:42 PM.. Reason: change website, i made a new one
Mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2018, 03:55 AM   #2
successmantra

thanks for sharing with us

|
|
successmantra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 02:50 AM   #3
EriTay

Hello Mirrors, I couldn't really understand since I don't know the language. But your site looks nice, is interactive and loads fast. The navigation is user friendly in my opinion as well. Good job!
EriTay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 01:42 PM   #4
LenKaiser

Hello Mirrors! Site looks good, the only problem I had viewing the site was the social networking bar on the side. Its too thick and takes up some of the space on the side overlapping the content/images. Its probably just a personal thing on my part but the social networking bar really is annoying. And it took me a moment to find the "hide" button. Personally I would just make those smaller if possible and/or make it where the content is not directly under them.