Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 03-15-2012, 09:31 PM   #1
bobo.cx

How to convert one color to another (Color Theory, possibly Photoshop)

I have a green sky pictures, I want to change for pink, a web site of the rest of the match. Me an extraction of the sky, and create a layer have no problem, but I don't know if there is a way to find out what I need to use the color value, to get results, I look forward to

So basically, I know the original pictures of color and the final color, I want to change it into hex value of the hexadecimal values. What method, and find out the color of the hex value, I need the use of between, and put it on a layer and it fuses in together, or something like that? I've been doing this thing, right now, but I just guess color (hue mixed mode in Photoshop used), I can't get my desired results.

I also tried to change color options, but can not work very well.

Thank you in advance of any information.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bobo.cx is offline   Reply With Quote