Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #1
vietnamstyle

Which browser is best for SEO?

Hi there,
Are you doing seo? So what is best browser for seo according to you?
I am using google chrome mostly. I want to know your choice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
vietnamstyle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
henrycarman

The GC or the new Google Chrome from the Big G is a really cool and fast web browser and I have been impressed at it ever since I have made that shift to it.

|
|
henrycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:31 PM   #3
veneer_splicer

i think all can use,but In my opinion Mozilla Fir Fox is best.

veneer_splicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:21 PM   #4
josefaryan

No matter which web browser we do use, there will be no effect on the SEO results just because of web browser.
josefaryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #5
C.Rebecca

Internet Explorer and Mozilla FireFox are fast and secure but Google chrome has takes a big leap as Internet speed is going up...
Fast Browsing, Simplicity (FireFox sometimes acts very messy as it has so many buttons)...
Old 04-18-2012, 12:15 AM   #6
seoperth

for seo work firefox is best option...
seoperth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:09 AM   #7
Larrypoll

Well i will recommend Mozilla firefox.It is simple , fast and give a lot of useful addons like alexa rank, page rank , who is and many other useful add ons.

Last edited by Larrypoll; 04-18-2012 at 02:17 AM..
Larrypoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:05 AM   #8
pappukumargn

hi,
Work for SEO is the my favorite best browser Mozila Firefox..

|
pappukumargn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:22 AM   #9
blueapple

I would like to go with everybody who suggested mozilla as a best web browser for seo
blueapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:29 AM   #10
seoowner

I always use Mozilla Firefox for SEO purpose as it supports many add-on's which are helpful for doing off page submissions.
seoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:12 AM   #11
bakscliter

There are various browser available but most effective and impressive browser is Mozilla Firefox and it is user friendly and speedy browser for seo work. It is interesting to use and it makes work much easier than other browser.

bakscliter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #12
qdwheelbarrows

i think the Mozilla Fir Fox is best,it provides number of useful addons related to developmenet and SEO.

qdwheelbarrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:10 PM   #13
andersonsjohn

Mozilla Firebox is the best one for seo purpose. I will always use this browser.
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:40 AM   #14
Bodhost

You should check the website in different browsers because what works on one may not work on the others. Normally, I utilize Safari on the Mac but also check my work in Firefox on the Mac and PC and Firefox and IE 8 on Windows machines. Once Chrome gets a wider following I will start checking it also.
||
||
Bodhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:54 AM   #15
gaurav.solanki

I have experienced that fire fox is the better option.

|
|
|
gaurav.solanki is offline   Reply With Quote