Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 07-09-2012, 01:20 AM   #1
samuelbacon7

Google Adwords Enhanced?

When I heard that Google has a new feature called Adwords, I was just excited to try it out. But has anybody stumbled upon other new features? I would like to know what and how this feature works. I want to understand if it would help with any promoted program or is it just for business purposes? I’m not really good with Adwords. The only clue I have about it is that it’s associated to the sponsored links on the result pages of popular search engines like AOL, Yahoo and Google. Are there more important things I should also be aware of?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
samuelbacon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2012, 10:59 PM   #2
china-hairexten

Google AdWords is a through the use of Google keyword advertising or Google all over the world content alliance network to promote website payment network promotion way

|

|

|
china-hairexten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:11 AM   #3
kunxiang

Good and solid back links helps you to get high page rank in the search engine. It also helps you to get lot of traffic in your site. It is also helpful to increase the keyword position.

|
|
|
|
kunxiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:49 PM   #4
farm gate

hi,
I'm new here, just come to this forum, and glad to meet you.

|
|
farm gate is offline   Reply With Quote