Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Intro Zone > Introduction Area

Notices

Old 01-20-2013, 07:27 AM   #1
webnet host

What is a "bad" word?

Hi,

I would like to know what the following message means: " You used a "Bad" Word in your post, please rewrite it and try again." I receive it every time when I try to post on offer in the Market Zone section.

Thank you
webnet host is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 04:08 AM   #2
wjake

Yeah, I'm also interested in this question. I don't understand what these words can be and it is nothing stated in FAQ zone about this issue. Please help
Old 01-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #3
webnet host

I still wait the answer. I emailed the same question to Admin, but I did not receive any answer.
webnet host is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:25 AM   #4
wjake

Well, that's quite weird and eerie that such words exist here, but nothing is sad about them neither in FAQ, nor in threads (except this one)

it's rather inconvenient: you are typing a huge post, then press "post reply" and then this message appears and you should find this bad word blindly not knowing what to edit in your original post
Old 03-26-2013, 05:17 AM   #5
wjake

it's a pity there is still no reply to this thread=( I can't believe that no one knows what the definition of this "bad word" is... maybe any suggestions? or I'd better PM one of the forum moderators?
Old 12-31-2013, 09:23 AM   #6
Gayathri

I am facing same problem. I am not able to spot any bad word wrt my knowledge on them.
Gayathri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:42 AM   #7
dieheart

Hello Everyone Nice to Meet You....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dieheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:43 AM   #8
dieheart

Hello Everyone Nice to Meet You....

dieheart is offline   Reply With Quote