Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-17-2014, 05:43 AM   #1
iquallsama

Please review my web site

Hi to all,

Please visit my new web site design and give your feed back and review for it

i-quall.com
iquallsama is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2014, 07:17 AM   #2
vitbi022

ebay its nice design. I hope you are selling lots of

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vitbi022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:28 AM   #3
shahnawazsadiqu

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquallsama View Post
Hi to all,

i-quall.com
A very nice and clean design but website is taking a too much time to load ,Use pingdom and kindly decrease the page load time.

shahnawazsadiqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 04:53 PM   #4
MarcusPauloMM

The design was very good. But if you want to be found by search engines, especially by Google, you should have more content in text form.

|
|
|
|
MarcusPauloMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 05:43 PM   #5
jbradstr

It has a very nice design. I did not see a privacy policy, if you don't have one you may want to put one up as I believe Google looks for these.
jbradstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:23 PM   #6
areeshanoor2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquallsama View Post
Hi to all,

i-quall.com
Good Premium website design.

|
|
areeshanoor2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:26 AM   #7
MixboxIam

Your website is beautiful, seriously. However, when I open your website firstly, I don't what services or products you are providing to your customers. So my suggestion is that using one brief sentence to show your visitors what you do. The better place to add the sentence, I think, is under your site logo. Anyhow, your website is beautiful enough!
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 01:38 AM   #8
johnstyle

Your site is very well designed and it looks cool and attractive.
johnstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:45 AM   #9
stevealsen

Great! keep it up with your website..
stevealsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:48 AM   #10
Bemmax50

Location: Currently working on various web projects in Brazil
Couple of suggestions

Since you design sites for the entire Planet (I saw some sites in Portuguese as well), it would be nice to add a few main languages on your site.

But most importantly, I think you should CATEGORIZE your Portfolio for quick reference, than endless pagination. In addition, as your portfolio grows, add search somewhere.

Cheers!
Bemmax50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:48 AM   #11
shaunjessy123

Nice Website Need to keep Services pages Up So that users can view it Without Scrolling.
Also Need Some Seo Friendly Correction In Web pages.

|
shaunjessy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:04 AM   #12
paras01234

So So Template...........

paras01234 is offline   Reply With Quote