Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 10-09-2014, 03:31 PM   #1
Rocksite1

Please review "Stuff That Rocks"

Hi all!

I've had this site up before, but it got only a trickle of traffic. It only has a little content right now, but thought it might get more traffic than it did. After it went inactive with a no cost server, I've reactivated it. I think it has especially spiffy menus. The tabs look semi-transparent, change color when active, hovered over or a menu item is selected, the menus are white with rounded corners, and have a hover highlight and arrow for page currently on.

The content will consist mostly of reviews of my favorite songs, but have info about Rock culture and amateur music production. I invite you to review it, to suggest things you think it might need most badly, and give ways to increase its traffic, whether generic recommendations or more specific. No paid services please. This is a personal site that may grow into more, but was done entirely using no cost software and services. The address is:

Rocksite.net63.net

TIA,
Craig Johnson
Rocksite1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2014, 10:56 PM   #2
softech

I request all of you please review my page and provide your valuable feedback. ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
softech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:47 PM   #3
stephenfernande

Design of the site is very nice and simple but loading time is very slow and it is under construction

stephenfernande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 12:22 AM   #4
ledtubelight

helloo i will sure review it

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 04:38 AM   #5
Web Choice UK

Not very pleasant. Can add few relevant images or videos. Too much of text. Nobody has so much patience to go through the entire copy. Make it precise and to the point.
Web Choice UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 06:08 AM   #6
1scrollnet

My review in 1 word: Make a New one

1scrollnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 12:56 PM   #7
Tans

Why dont you use a .com or .net domain? Those are much better

Tans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 03:52 PM   #8
oliverosM

really old design no images or videos hmmm i think you have to re do it all over.

oliverosM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:53 PM   #9
chinomoreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocksite1 View Post
Hi all!

I've had this site up before, but it got only a trickle of traffic. It only has a little content right now, but thought it might get more traffic than it did. After it went inactive with a no cost server, I've reactivated it. I think it has especially spiffy menus. The tabs look semi-transparent, change color when active, hovered over or a menu item is selected, the menus are white with rounded corners, and have a hover highlight and arrow for page currently on.

The content will consist mostly of reviews of my favorite songs, but have info about Rock culture and amateur music production. I invite you to review it, to suggest things you think it might need most badly, and give ways to increase its traffic, whether generic recommendations or more specific. No paid services please. This is a personal site that may grow into more, but was done entirely using no cost software and services. The address is:

Rocksite.net63.net

TIA,
Craig Johnson
The site is too plain and simple. But, the first thing I noticed is the domain.
I hope you don't mind but what's with the domain? I mean, how did you came up with the domain name like that? The URL doesn't seemed to be SEO friendly.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 12:02 AM   #10
george.web13

Oh my god....
Please find a cheap template from the net (with 10$) and use it.
It will be much better than this old design!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:55 AM   #11
Alexsan

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Alexsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:56 AM   #12
Alexsan

i appreciate everyone for taking the time to look at this.
Alexsan is offline   Reply With Quote