Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 06-30-2015, 12:10 AM   #1
SusanKing

How can I improve it

I'm working on this site http://www.yourdentalsupply.com and I'm wondering how can I improve it ... I have few things that I want to asked you guys about but lets see first what you think ...

Really appreciate your help
SusanKing is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2015, 01:22 AM   #2
rawnak

Make back-link & post very good unique content.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

News & Media Web Directory
rawnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 04:29 AM   #3
duongtieng

hi SusanKing i have visited your web , first you should set your main content in center (margin : 0 auto) and you should upload more product and add url into google, so you will improve your google index

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
duongtieng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 09:40 PM   #4
SusanKing

Thank you guys ... very helpful ... I will definitely add more products and I will soon add the back links & more unique content ... Do I need do add backlinks to external pages as well?

It is amazing how many times I visited the main page without noticing that the content is not in the centre !! I managed to correct it now .. thank u

I submitted the main url to google but do I need to do it for each product/page ?

Old 07-01-2015, 02:24 AM   #5
duongtieng

yes ! you need do add backlinks to external pages and on high quality forum ! you should submit your news products, your new posts on " google add url " , facebook , google plus let's google index faster ! and your signature is keyword which you want to "seo" , it's not your homepage "www " like my signature , you can access to ahrefs(dot)com to check your site , it's the best tool for seo

|
|
|

Last edited by duongtieng; 07-01-2015 at 02:28 AM..
Old 07-01-2015, 06:11 AM   #6
ron1

Nice website but the load time of the website is too much.

and
|
|
|
|

ron1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 09:37 AM   #7
david wilson

Creat unique quality content and make more good quality backlinks.

david wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 11:57 AM   #8
SusanKing

Thank you guys ... vey useful ... I will try to improve the land time as well ..

Thank you Duongtieng .. very helpful advice .. I did not understand "your signature is keyword which you want to "seo" , it's not your homepage "www " like my signature" ..

Thank u guys
SusanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 04:13 PM   #9
duongtieng

hi SusanKing
first you click your nick name " SusanKing" and click "view public profile" you will see "User CP" and click there , last , you should click " edit signature " , now you should paste your main keyword ( let google know name of products on your web ) and click "insert link" , for example : " dental supply " , " healthcare product " , you can see my signature " tranh son dau" because it's name of my products ! thanks and have a good day !

|
|
|
Old 07-01-2015, 04:28 PM   #10
duongtieng

do you Try to use google adwords ?

|
|
|
Old 07-02-2015, 06:28 AM   #11
designdigital

You can shorten the Title it is too long..

designdigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 01:18 AM   #12
charline1986

Hi, for me you just need to edit some elements of your site. Make your text bigger and more attractive that's related to the your niche.

|
charline1986 is offline   Reply With Quote