Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 01-30-2014, 01:50 AM   #1
WebSolExperts

Smile Review my site

Dear All Member,

Please Review my site

http://www.websolexperts.com
WebSolExperts is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2014, 02:51 AM   #2
Vasco

Your website is does not open.
Vasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:59 AM   #3
negotiative

Great one

Great website!

A lot of good things.

The only suggestion I will do is to add a big button "Get a quote"
Because I guess the first thing your clients want to know is your price.

Good job.

Good luck.
negotiative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:07 AM   #4
Markgibson431

very nice design, HTML5 menu is great a little bit bigger try to squeeze out logo portion after scrolling down.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Markgibson431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:15 AM   #5
mknjhill

extreamly slow loading also i would work on removing this mark on your site > ht.tps://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/websolexperts.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=rw-viewsc

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Services:
|
|
mknjhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 01:45 AM   #6
MFBYazilim

That's perfect. Open to development.

MFBYazilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:18 AM   #7
atxvideo

Nice. Easy to read. Good color scheme. Good work.

atxvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:49 AM   #8
kalish

good site u will get traffic but what is point means you will also increase the bounce rate to. (I believe you understand what i mean to say).
kalish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:29 AM   #9
grasshoppersean

looks very nice. well thought out and looks neat. great use of colours and i like social media icons at the side.

grasshoppersean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:42 PM   #10
Mustafa99221

Nice website Design looks great..
Mustafa99221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:10 PM   #11
WooServers

Your site looks good to see. Themes used are so nice and also the color combination too!
WooServers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:54 AM   #12
shubhamgautam

Website loading time should be less. Because no one can spend extra time for waiting. Slider takes lot of time for open. Finally its load now. I feel your website position should be center. Your header all text and logo is not perfect place. Company name and slogan will be in same way. Sorry there is lot of designing mistake. You should redesign your website.

|
|
|
|
|
shubhamgautam is offline   Reply With Quote