Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 09-18-2016, 11:40 PM   #1
timcahiu1

My website not showing in search result?

I have a registered the new product launching EMD Domain, I started link building last week. My keywords is no search volume with low competition . After 2 days link building, I saw my website in 1st page 1st position for all the keywords. But suddenly my website not in search result for exact match domain keyword. What I did wrong? Please guide me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

timcahiu1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2016, 01:53 AM   #2
mahamkhan

First of all its strange that how you get rank on Google in just 2 days

-
-
-
-
mahamkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 01:55 AM   #3
Nandu41

1)Flash Splash Screens for a Home Page
2)More Pictures Than Words
3)A Web 2.0 Website Without Traditional Web Content and Navigation
4)Nobody is Linking to You

|
|
Nandu41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 03:45 AM   #4
marvinsam

Check whether it is due to sandbox effect or site being penalised by Google SERP

|
marvinsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 04:37 AM   #5
amanrai

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahamkhan View Post
First of all its strange that how you get rank on Google in just 2 days
Yes you are right I don't think that it is possible to get rank on google in just 2 days

|
amanrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 10:08 PM   #6
webmasters2014

Don't worry it will be up within 2 weeks. Some times google do this to all websites.

|
webmasters2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:03 AM   #7
your

use High Pr websites too. Don't use any spam type of website
your is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:16 AM   #8
NaraAzimvoa

you must do ozgur article and do backlink

NaraAzimvoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 04:06 AM   #9
GainERP

You can create the sitemaps and your website also fetch the webmaster tool.

|
|
|
|
|
GainERP is offline   Reply With Quote