Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Old 03-13-2012, 11:30 AM   #16
neileaston

I personally use php editor, are must needed for web design. these are eb desing software's are Dream-weaver, skill of photo-shop,flash etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
neileaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:03 AM   #17
obaid.ahmed

Adobe dreamweaver is best.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
obaid.ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:22 PM   #18
aegisisc

I use gedit when I'm on my Ubuntu system, I try to do the majority of my work on Ubuntu. When I'm on my Windows system and find myself needing to do something, I use Notepad2.
aegisisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:08 AM   #19
seo123

i used Google toolbar.

|
|
seo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:11 AM   #20
seo123

thanks for sharing such a knowledgeable post

|
|
seo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:14 PM   #21
jakebarton931

There are various types of web designing software, which are quite effective. The best of two software are Adobe DdreamWeaver and Microsoft Frontpage both are quite effective one.

|
|
jakebarton931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:18 AM   #22
haaiamerica

Thanks for nice about web design software, Microsoft Web expression software also best for web design to modify our web pages with coding.

-
haaiamerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:07 PM   #23
aegisisc

Personally, I use Notepad++.Notepad++ is used by many coders, BUT... it is only useful if you know how to code by hand. It is not a WYSIWYG editor. The best thing about Notepad++, though, is that you can use it to hand-code in many different programming languages. Oh, I forgot to mention that it's also FREE, as well.
aegisisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:16 AM   #24
milina788

Well ,I use dreamweaver,adobe photoshop for web designing .I began studying all of these dialects for a while, but now I have trapped completely with Notepad++.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:06 AM   #25
lennonrowen

I use Dreamweaver because I find it very easy to use and also it can be use as an html editor as a php editor. It has many advantages.Those are as follows :
Easily draw the tables
User can smoothly edit anything because design and code both mode are present.
User don't require to know html in details.
minimal time take compare to notepad.

lennonrowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #26
troydwyer33

There are different types of software, which you can use to for designing your websites. I can use Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Frontpage, as they are quite effective in editing and designing the pages.

|
|
troydwyer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:19 PM   #27
jordyweston314

Web design software is very useful. Personally, I prefer php editor but there is much such software available, which can give you the best service.

|
|
jordyweston314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #28
jasontalon98

I personally use the PHP editor must need web design. These are EB the Dexing software is the dream weavers skills shop photo flash.

|
|
jasontalon98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:36 AM   #29
manojob

I am using Dreamweaver software.

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:03 PM   #30
jadensmith

I always use the Adobe Dreamweaver for creation of websites with more effective things.