Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-16-2015, 01:39 AM   #1
Infinite

forum hosting provider

Does anyone has a clue, which website hoster has good conditions for forums like xenforo and vB? I don't know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also I want to have good prices for what I get.
I know webhostingzone.org offer well-balanced web hosting plans, but still not sure.
Is it reliable web hosting provider?
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2015, 02:46 AM   #2
shiraoshi

The most reliable hosting for forum sites is 4Goodhosting. They have hosted my black hat seo for more than 3 years now without any problem. There are no glitch or outages. Servers are up 100%. Pricing is competitive. When it comes to support, they are easy to reach because they are online 24 hours and the responses are within few minutes.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 03:25 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

Think that VPS will work fine for your needs. I know Findmeavps.com is reliable free vps hosting search service. Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 02:00 AM   #4
devpoint

Asphostportal has been great. I'm also running my private forum with them. I can tell you they have been very responsive and fast when fixing some mistakes I made a couple times. Very rare for downtime
devpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 02:05 AM   #5
Grignard

Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say webhostingzone.org is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 12:57 AM   #6
ArchRabbit

You may find with the big hosting companies (hostgator ect) they might reply quickly but it will be some untrained Indian guy copying and pasting responses. Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.
ArchRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 03:01 AM   #7
kmjyoti

Think that VPS will work fine for your needs. I can say webhostingzone.org is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

who is trying or willing to host there site then visit our portal
kmjyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 03:05 AM   #8
nanoteck

Try to have a look:
http://manage.timeshost.com
With coupon code WHT you will get 50% off and have the best service.
nanoteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 04:03 AM   #9
manish955

All reputed hosting providers are qual, like godaddy, bigrock, host gator. You may search icann list for accredited registrars to be more safe. All accredited registrars provide hosting service. Forums software like phpbb or my bb may be installed on any Apache server that supports any scripting languages like php asp etc. But you must install the latest version to protect your forum from spams, outdated version are easy to crack to be spammed and it will become a headache for you only.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
manish955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 02:02 AM   #10
SanGoku

I second 4Goodhosting. Yes they are definitely the most reliable hosting service I have used. Their pricing is reasonable. I can also say that my sites runs without any problem. The server is up and runs very fast. Their support is true 24 hours online and they respond to my support questions in minutes as well. Just sign up with them already.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 02:41 AM   #11
yamamoto

Please check here: http://manage.timeshost.com/cart.php
They have really powerfull packages and I assume with their coupon code WHT you will be able to get services with 50% OFF.
yamamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 08:08 AM   #12
MustDie

Check ifastnet.com, keenweb.co.uk, hostgator.com. They all run linux based web hosting services and with all of them you will be able to have some decent solutions.
MustDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 06:52 AM   #13
CPU

You can try Viux.com and their cloud web hosting solutions. Their servers are also faster than one would expect for shared hosting, much faster than some other hosts I've used. I have never been aware of any downtime. I would happily recommend them.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 04:39 AM   #14
mastersite

Let QHoster.com be your provider and you will not regret. They have several server locations, they allow to use you any payment method you have like Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money and many others.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 01:52 AM   #15
Edmund

As I know webhostingzone.org is a perfect place to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote