Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-07-2012, 06:25 AM   #1
clo@

The best Servers In USA?

I'd like to choose the best web host offering servers in USA.
Having done google search I got to know that Hostzealot.com web host offers nice servers in USA.
I know nothing about them. Have you ever heard about them, guys?
Can I rely on them?
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2012, 08:15 AM   #2
warek44

It depends on the peoples of your niche that which social media platform they are using to connect with each other. By the way most of the peoples are using twitter to connect with their friends, relatives and coworkers etc. Beside this facebook, Google+, myspace, Pinterest are other social media platforms to promote an online business
warek44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:50 AM   #3
Infinite

I believe you need more reliable options to make a proper choice. I suggest Newpush servers. They are providing high performance featured plans with knowledgeable support, you won't regret of using them.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:35 AM   #4
How?

You will be pleased to deal with hostzealot.com web host.
Their team are so on the ball it's amazing.
The connection/download page speed is very good, I can gzip my content, no problems at all.
Anyone looking for a great host, look no further!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:04 AM   #5
tommylii

B2netsolutions.com provides the most trustworthy and affordable dedicated servers in US.
There are a lot of servers of different configs with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Prices are modest on them.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:17 AM   #6
Grignard

As an alternative I recommend Exmasters services.
You will get fast stable plans for reasonable prices.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:11 AM   #7
koddos

A lot of good servers are mentioned in this thread as I see.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
in Netherlands
? Dedicated Servers & Shared Web Hosting | Daily Backups | 99.9% Uptime | Fast setup & response time
?
koddos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:37 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

Well, my experience with Hostzealot.com has been nothing but superb. Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster.
They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch. When ever I needed support hostzealot was always there 24/7.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:14 AM   #9
seo123

Apache server is best.

|
|
seo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:38 AM   #10
Edmund

I totally support Exmasters.com suggestion. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime, skilful support and low prices.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:36 PM   #11
peterfreddy

I haven't heard much about the services of the web host you are specifying about. But if you are seeking for a reliable web host i would suggest you to choose www.Thewebpole.com they are also US based hosts providing best services at low cost with 24/7 customer support. Some of the keys of this web host are,
* SERVICE - Fastest servers with never a downfall and quality hosting.
* FEATURES - Virtual Dedicated servers, More than enough space limit, Unlimited bandwidth.
* COST - Various hosting plans at affordable and reasonable cost.
* SUPPORT - 24/7 Customer support.
* ADDITIONAL KEYS - Extensive Language support, Dozens of Free Add on applications.
* SPECIALS - Daily backups, Web site statistics, Free Email addresses, Google web master tools.
You can definitely choose them. As far as reliability and affordability concerned they are always stable.

Last edited by peterfreddy; 05-23-2012 at 10:39 PM..
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:14 AM   #12
Michel001

I'd like to say that Hostzealot.com is the best web host to get US servers at.
They responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend them.
Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.
Old 05-28-2012, 04:04 AM   #13
Gorrilas

I think that Newpush will perfectly suit your demands.
They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:43 AM   #14
grunn

Aspnix and Atom-hosting companies provide stable and reliable servers in US.
Prices are affordable and servers have neither downtime, not outages.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:52 AM   #15
CPU

Check out webwerks.in Dedicated servers if you need stable and professional hosting service.
Their servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote