Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-25-2017, 10:26 AM   #16
Lou Vincent

Mostly, Cloud Hosting is not a thing that is highly preferred by newbies, but if you still like to have a go at it then try out BitsNGo, as they are international cloud hosting provider with excellent reputation and service. They offer 30 days free trial as well that could be right way to start up.

Upfront, they are a true Global CDN service which I use for my web site, as most of the traffic I get is from abroad and that’s why I feel my life is easier and peaceful under them. The price is well within my budget (which is hard with CDNs) while having 100+ POPs just makes your thing perfect!
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 03:46 AM   #17
CPU

Must say that viux.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 04:49 AM   #18
Leasedlayer

You can check leasedlayer.com for reliable cloud hosting services. SSd Based Cloud hosting services with 1Gbps Network speed. suitable for all type of workloads, data backups, web applications and e-commerce websites.
Leasedlayer is offline   Reply With Quote