Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-21-2017, 04:17 AM   #1
Michel001

Need SSD VPS: 35 gbs of disk space, Linux

MY REQUIREMENTS:
35 gbs of disk space, Linux, 4 gb of ram, 3500 gbs of bandwidth.
Budget is $35/mo. US
What can you say about Hostwinds, their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity? Are they reliable?

Any alternatives?

Old 06-26-2017, 03:51 AM   #2
Gorrilas

According to my experience Hostwinds.com overall performance is outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 08:14 AM   #3
grunn

VPS accounts from a2hosting.com are the best and most reliable.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 01:56 AM   #4
CPU

I've been with HostWinds for over a year now. They even helped me with things on my wordpress installation.
here are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 07:56 AM   #5
Celsius

VPS deals from hosting.co.uk are worthwhile.
All their VPS can be tested for 1 GBP per month, if you order a VPS, the first month is 1GBP
This month Special: Limited time discount code…
15% off all hosting packages
Enter this code at checkout: special15off.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:56 AM   #6
clo@

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!

Support is good & fast except that they don't have livechat or free phone support. They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate. Hostwinds is cool web host!
Old 07-05-2017, 06:13 AM   #7
Grignard

I can say Hostwinds company has everything needed for quality hosting: high guaranteed uptime, helpful knowledgeable staff and reasonable pricing.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:48 AM   #8
How?

Hostwinds is cool ssd Litespeed web host!
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:25 AM   #9
MustDie

http://www.kvchosting.net/unlimited-hosting.html
That is as low as $2 per month here
MustDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 06:27 AM   #10
tommylii

Hostingsource.com SSD VPS deals are the best in the whole IT world.
The support is so helpful and the server are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 03:06 AM   #11
Edmund

I'd suggest VPSGet. They are offering fast stable servers with helpful support and accept various payment options and also not only bitcoins but also altcoins like ETH and LTC.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 01:14 AM   #12
a-b-c-d

Hostwinds?

Yes, you can rely on these guys! According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning. According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:17 AM   #13
manalisoni

Met BladeVPS PureSSD bouw je razendsnel jouw eigen stabiele en schaalbare set-up. Probeer direct of een self-managed VPS iets voor jou is; with great power comes great responsibility

manalisoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 03:07 AM   #14
manalisoni

Met BladeVPS PureSSD bouw je razendsnel jouw eigen stabiele en schaalbare set-up. Probeer direct of een self-managed VPS iets voor jou is; with great power comes great responsibility

manalisoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 05:32 AM   #15
Infinite

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.net is really nice option to get vps hosting with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote