Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-28-2019, 11:10 AM   #1
Celsius

xtremededi.com vs legionbox.com

Which server would recommend me to try - xtremededi.com or legionbox.com ?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2019, 12:48 PM   #2
agratripspack

VPS server is the for you using your website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
agratripspack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 01:08 AM   #3
Michel001

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

Pretty good server hosting packages offered by QHoster.com professionals.
This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.
Old 02-22-2019, 01:02 AM   #4
clo@

I don't regret any thing - Legionbox.com uptime is great, speed connectivity is fast and customer support is really helpful when transferring my files. Honestly I like the work they do for me. Can recommend their hosting for those who are looking reliable place to host their web sites and keep them online and accessible for visitors.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:52 PM   #5
CPU

Since moving to kvchosting.net dedicated server, I have added almost 8 sites that are easily managed through my console access. In addition to e-mail and mailing list management, I have been able to configure my log files for each site individually, which is critical due to the high traffic some of my sites get.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 08:29 AM   #6
grunn

The best and most reliable servers can be got from hostsailor.com and asvhost.com.
They were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and basically told me everything I needed to get started (it was my first site). Since then the uptime and reliability has been great and the control panel was not bad either! I had an issue with bandwidth recently and the support was great at working out a deal for me. I would recommend them without hesitation!
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 12:57 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

Take a look at Hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Servers - pricing is competitive.
All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 10:26 AM   #8
tommylii

KVChosting.net and yourlasthost.com services can be the best options for you.
The support is amazing, promptly and all my problems were resolved regardless of the issue at no time. Is really hard to find this type of organization with support as good as they providing?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 11:31 PM   #9
How?

The truth comes out of comparison, so I can recommend you to look through these providers:
- Inmotionhosting.com
- Cloudarion.com
- Hostforweb.com
I believe these web hosts are flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote