Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 03-09-2014, 05:57 AM   #1
learnkhmernow

How's it look

Please review my link in my signature. Thanks a lot folks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
learnkhmernow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-11-2014, 12:57 PM   #2
michael_d

Some points

Good Point

Very Fast loading
Good and light weight pictures are used
Have included a Facebook like Box which is good

What else can be improved?
1-Site can benefit by using a professional theme. It will help you build more confidence among the visitors due to high visual appeal
2-Make testimonials more visual. Include pictures and put them on every page
3-Add social bookmarking and sharing buttons

For more insights you can read my blog on professional blogging

Also read

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

List of Forums which provides

of any website
michael_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:13 AM   #3
learnkhmernow

Thanks for the feedback. Some good articles on your Sig site.

Any other feedback from anyone. Much appreciated.

Old 03-25-2014, 10:03 PM   #4
learnkhmernow

One more review would be awesome. Thanks guys!

Old 03-26-2014, 12:04 AM   #5
khosango

Thanks for sharing

-

-
-
-
-
khosango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:54 AM   #6
CerenCevre

It looks nice but I prefer websites that are displayed in the middle rather than on the left.

CerenCevre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:43 PM   #7
Vectorinspector

Site looks great, I actualy noticed you did have a facebook like link at the very bottom. And it took me a while to get there because the home page has lots of folds and is very very long. You could almost make 3 full web pages out of the first page. the photo sizing is good (not too large). I would add a Google+ page too. And get Google Authorship for your site.

You are registered with Mcafee site advisor, nice! I would also register with Web Of trust and Norton Safe web. It doesn't cost anything.
|

|
Vectorinspector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 04:37 PM   #8
learnkhmernow

did an update...any feedback, still pretty basic wordpress stuff