Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 07-02-2014, 01:05 AM   #1
Theskishuttle

'The Ski Shuttle' feedback greatly appreciated!

Hi all.

I'm completely new to this and have just set up my first website promoting my new business. I am based in the French alps and have launched an airport to ski resort transfer service.

My website: theskishuttle.com

If anybody can see any ways I can improve the sight it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Mark
Theskishuttle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2014, 02:01 PM   #2
Theskishuttle

Any criticism good or bad will be taken on board with gratitude!
Thanks
Mark
Theskishuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:50 PM   #3
dantefrizzoli

It's fairly basic, but a good site for your first website for promoting.

There are a few issues I came across.

1. The header with the odd graph next to The Ski Shuttle logo has a white background pasted over the image header in the background that is purple. Maybe make a header that has that all integrated so it looks like one cohesive header.

2. I do not think you need the secondary menu on the bottom of the page.

3. The active menu buttons on the left named Private Transfers and Shared Transfers have their text larger than the button, so the text creeps past the buttons width.

4. The subsection headers have a different alignment from page to page. Stick with one alignment such as center or left align.

5. I think you should move the Contact Us button from the top left to the top right, and making it slightly smaller. Remove the phone number and email info from the top right, as the Contact Us button will navigate the users to the correct page where all that information is located.

6. Add a background. There is too much white space. Maybe a softer white, or maybe a faded image of one of the main peaks in the background.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
dantefrizzoli is offline   Reply With Quote