Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 08-10-2013, 03:52 AM   #1
zamina

Google website promotion techniques

When people come across your website in the search results, it is kind of like the search engine is recommending you. Without consciously thinking about it, the person visits your site as if someone had just said “Hey check this site out. I think this site has what you want.” That makes this visitor more likely to get a positive first impression of your site. And obviously, making a good first impression will help you.

SEO requires a substantial upfront cost, but much less cost down the road cost. You have to construct your website or maybe reconstruct your website in such a way as to make it appeal to search engines. Plus you have to implement some method for getting people to talk about your site and link to your site. Most of those costs are borne early on in your SEO campaign though. Over time it should cost you less and less to maintain a good ranking.

SEO investments will produce compound returns on investment if done well. Your site should increase in ranking steadily over time so your returns keep increasing even though your SEO costs are either fixed or even decreasing.
zamina is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2013, 12:52 AM   #2
tvalexndar

Hi Zamina you are right. Google organic search is also more effective. for promote a website on Google SEO is best technique.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tvalexndar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 02:26 AM   #3
sam davis

I think if you have interesting and fresh content upfront, more likely you can build more and more loyal customers.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:13 AM   #4
jamesarnold80

Thanks for this beneficial information. I will make use of this with pleasure.

jamesarnold80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:39 AM   #5
shaadisan

Perform the daily SEO activities for ranking and traffic.

|
shaadisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:56 AM   #6
happney2

On page and Off page is good website promotion techniques.
happney2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:56 AM   #7
FCR

This forum and all the advice on it is great, its really helping me out with SEO.
I'm a newbie

FCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:00 AM   #8
alastairclark8

There are several types of website promotion techniques available. Some promotional methods for immediate results while other are for long term results.

Quick methods for website promotion are as follows:

• Paid advertising such PPC by using Google Ad words program
• Paid advertising on other well know websites that have regular audience matches your target audience

Long term website promotion methods are as follows:

• SEO ( Search Engine Optimization)
• High Quality Content Marketing
• Social Media Marketing
• Online Marketing
For more information visit at http://www.dpfoc.com/canada/online-m...ss-toronto.php

Last edited by alastairclark8; 09-24-2013 at 06:08 AM..
alastairclark8 is offline   Reply With Quote