Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 06-15-2012, 11:10 PM   #1
georgedyer

Search Engine Optimization - recession proof career

You are not very happy with your current financial situation? You blame the recession? From trouble, such as real estate and financial services industry have reason to complain. I have also experienced this situation. I lost my job due to the economic downturn. With the slow economic growth, it is difficult for me to find a new work and fulfill. Thanks to online resources, and introduced me to a recession proof career, that is search engine optimization. Here, I feel safe. In addition, it provides me with an excellent opportunity to get a decent income, to complete my financial needs. Evidence of what makes this industry relative economic recession? In fact, it has become the need for businesses of any size, which is cheaper than PPC. You can also try your hand. Rest assured you will not be disappointed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
georgedyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2012, 11:46 PM   #2
JACKADEN

yes i am 100% agree with you brother..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
JACKADEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:53 PM   #3
whiteclouds

Thank you about Search Engine Optimization - recession proof career
Old 06-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #4
rises5544

That's why I chose SEO as my career.I am an MBA student but SEO is my passion.
rises5544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:03 AM   #5
amitmax

Not even SEO but internet marketing is growing very fast and if you have skills then you can perform decently.So keep update with you new changes and algorithms.

Good Luck!
amitmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:50 AM   #6
warren123

Even though SEO, Internet marketing is growing very quickly if you have the ability then you decently.So with the new algorithm can preserve those changes.

|
|
|
warren123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 12:02 AM   #7
ravindrakaushik

Does this career have value, out of India also
ravindrakaushik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 04:16 AM   #8
goasya

True SEO is a very much necessary in Internet Marketing

|
|
|
|
|
goasya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 06:17 AM   #9
AlexAlex007

Smile

i think marketing scope is in all over the world and marketing is basic need of every type of business,

!
!
!
AlexAlex007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:23 AM   #10
ravindrakaushik

I am not spking about marketing, I am asking about SEO
Old 09-16-2016, 12:34 AM   #11
avni-me

Sure SEO is recession proof,but is it interesting?
avni-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 07:44 AM   #12
ravindrakaushik

Yes it is, didn't you like it
Old 09-17-2016, 04:41 PM   #13
Williams Reus

We do the same )))))

Williams Reus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 06:11 PM   #14
dongtay1001

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgedyer View Post
You are not very happy with your current financial situation? You blame the recession? From trouble, such as real estate and financial services industry have reason to complain. I have also experienced this situation. I lost my job due to the economic downturn. With the slow economic growth, it is difficult for me to find a new work and fulfill. Thanks to online resources, and introduced me to a recession proof career, that is search engine optimization. Here, I feel safe. In addition, it provides me with an excellent opportunity to get a decent income, to complete my financial needs. Evidence of what makes this industry relative economic recession? In fact, it has become the need for businesses of any size, which is cheaper than PPC. You can also try your hand. Rest assured you will not be disappointed.
ok! that was awesome! thanks for posting.

.................................................. .................................................. .............................

(Bai viet rat huu ich !)

.................................................. .................................................. .............................

dongtay1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 11:50 PM   #15
ravindrakaushik

Yes, it is a new demand and interesting too