Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-30-2019, 07:03 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

Cheap Linux VPS in Helsinki?

I need 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 2 TB of data transfer, Linux
I've found the host called LusoVPS.com - their cheap vps deals in Helsinki look quite good.
Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2019, 10:29 AM   #2
tommylii

Cheap VPS deals are available from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 12:08 AM   #3
CPU

LusoVPS.com hosting in Finland is stable and fast. Their uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration. I used to be 'new' in webhosting, but thanks to them holding my hand throughout and providing timely help, I can now brag about all the knowledge I learned!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 01:26 AM   #4
clo@

I must say that LusoVPS.com is reliable place to order web hosting plans, their cPanel makes life easier for website owners offering nice tools to help me to perform tasks easy and reliably. The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic!
Old 08-16-2019, 10:13 AM   #5
Celsius

Cheap VPS are available from hosting.uk and asvhost.com.
Brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:18 AM   #6
How?

LusoVPS.com service is amazing, I must say. You will not do wrong if you give them a try.
I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes (most of the time - within 3-5 minutes). Pretty amazing.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote