Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-09-2014, 03:30 AM   #1
sahithya

Is Google disappear the captcha field on Blogger while posting comment?

Usually i have using the blog commenting method to build backlinks and improve the keyword ranking of my website on organic search result.When i have post the comment in blogspot websites,the captcha segment has to be appear on the comment box.

If i not give the correct captcha ,my comment will not update on post.But that captcha segment not appear in past 2 days while posting the comment on all the blogger.Is Google disappear the captcha on blogspot website while posting comment?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
sahithya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2014, 03:33 AM   #2
manaskr

Google have not control on your website personally so they could not block your captcha ,
manaskr is offline   Reply With Quote