Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 07-21-2012, 03:21 AM   #16
Max Oliver

I am amazed by the post. I am looking for the help to make a site logo. But here i got lot of tips thanks a lot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Max Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:00 AM   #17
jiyaalbert

Logos can be explained as Visual icons that provide an exceptional recognition aspect of a product or company and also to provide immediate visual identification of an organization that creates brand successively.

jiyaalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:18 AM   #18
lennonrowen

As per my view about the Logo,It is one of the best part of our business.Logo represent our business.Our logo design unique and impressive its simple and avoid too much in the way of or complex images.The logo font size kept simple it easy to read and understand to our customer.

lennonrowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:29 AM   #19
Jennifer23

Original, Unique and Innovative Logo Design !!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,,,

It's depends on people liking. But I just suggest that if you are really create a logo, you contact keylines (dot) net.. Keylines have experienced, professional team and have a very good portfolio. They provide you best, elegant, original, unique and innovative designs for your logo,,, Actually I am satisfied fully so anybody can trust on this site.
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:19 AM   #20
markstuarte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer23 View Post
Hello everyone,,,

It's depends on people liking. But I just suggest that if you are really create a logo, you contact keylines (dot) net.. Keylines have experienced, professional team and have a very good portfolio. They provide you best, elegant, original, unique and innovative designs for your logo,,, Actually I am satisfied fully so anybody can trust on this site.
Hello Jennifer23..

Thanks to share informative information about logo design.Logo design is identity of our business,Also for inspire trust, credit and admiration for a company.

markstuarte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:17 AM   #21
msherry

Nice post.i like new ideas and new thought
1. A logo must be describable
2. A logo must be memorable
3. A logo must be effective without colour
4. A logo must be scalable i.e. effective when just an inch in size
msherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:13 AM   #22
jeffreydominic

Logo design tips are:
1.Design must be unique.
2.Impressive.
3.Simple.
4.Avoid complex images.
5.The logo font size kept simple it easy to read.
6.Understandable to our customer.

jeffreydominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:42 PM   #23
RosaSmile

Logos can be explained as Visual icons that provide an exceptional recognition aspect of a product or company and also to provide immediate visual identification of an organization that creates brand successively. Business owners and excessively passionate creators often can go off track in its efforts to design the perfect logo. There are multiple instances of the logo designs that appear obviously irresponsibly onto non figurative. Many of these logos without regard to the application process. Here in this article will tell you how to create a logo. Some guidelines below. It is very essential to keep in mind that the logo is a business tool. The idea of design should start with the duty to represent your business as a competent and professional. It is also sure to avoid using elements that may offer a "dated" as the flower of the 1970s. A Custom Logo Design should be contemplating how, when and where the design will be used. Also include cost bang on your product from the day it was announced. You can also hire an artist to amass shapes and colors.

How To Design A Logo With Photoshop|Logo Design
RosaSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:23 AM   #24
unni6849

Logo is the most important graphical element of a business which makes it unique anywhere.In this dynamic and commercial world a business lacking proper Logo is like a "Body without Head".A Logo should not be a mere symbol it should be something special...
A good Logo requires:

* Simple Design with good color combinations.
* Meaningful should be able to convey strong message.
* Logo should be designed in Illustrator only.
* Logo should be created by a "Master Designer".
Old 11-03-2012, 02:28 AM   #25
stevemiller

Thanks for the great information on logo design tips

stevemiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:30 AM   #26
Logoinn

Being a graphic designer i must say this threat is very informative. You have listed some vital and fundamental points about logo designing. I think there is no room left for more addition, but one thing that is, your logo size should be ideal, because this is also very important.

|
Logoinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:58 AM   #27
garlindavie

Designing is creative task and needs creativity to design anything because it is hard to get ideas about designing. Designer can get many ideas from online sites by watching other things.

garlindavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:59 AM   #28
yugeca

Greate tips for logo design. it is helpful information.

yugeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:03 PM   #29
alisenjerry

A Company logo by its very nature commands a powerful power, for an effective one can immediately get acknowledgement to a person, company, group. It has the potential to make a positive identification among the clients or viewver.
alisenjerry is offline   Reply With Quote