Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner > Sell Traffic

Notices

Old 01-31-2014, 08:28 AM   #1
TrafficHeal

SFW-$0.0013/Visitor. High Quality Targeted WebTraffic,Adsense Safe,Geo/Niche Targeted

Hello Forum Members,
TrafficHeal.com provides real and quality Targeted Traffic to websites and blogs. If you have tried everything and tired of driving quality traffic to your website you can check out our quality services.

Why Us?
Quality Traffic – Traffic Heal delivers only real and quality visitors. Check what our clients say about us below.
Best Price Guarantee – Best price for quality geo/niche targeted traffic.
Geo-Targeted Traffic – We provide 60+ countries to select from.
Niche Based Traffic – 300+ categories to select from. That means only visitors who are interested in your niche will visit your website.
Select your own delivery speed – Plan how and when you want your traffic to be delivered.
Advance cPanel– Track the progress of your campaign in real time through cPanel.
Manage your campaign – You can modify category or the url if you want to change it through our advance cPanel. So you’ll be in total control of your campaign throughout.
Quick Support – All campaigns will be started within 24Hrs. You will also get a quick support whenever you ask for it.

We provide Web Traffic, Alexa Traffic, and Adult Traffic
Packages starts from -
5000 Targeted Web Visitor - $6.5
5000 Targeted Adult Traffic - $8.5
5000 Targeted Alex Traffic - $11.5

For any further question PM me or visit our website.

PM me if you want to see what our satisfied clients are saying in other forum.
I'll send you the forum link.

Thanks,
TrafficHeal.Com
TrafficHeal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 06:46 AM   #2
TrafficHeal

See what our clients say about us in another forum ->

Originally Posted by Gijbertus
Just a quick update:
''Select your own delivery speed – Plan how and when you want your traffic to be delivered.
Advance cPanel – Track the progress of your campaign in real time through cPanel.
Manage your campaign – You can modify category or the url if you want to change it through our advance cPanel. So you’ll be in total control of your campaign throughout.''

Very cool features provided by TrafficHeal service - my traffic has not finished yet, but so far correct delivery - real ''human'' traffic.

Originally Posted by miki123-->
Here is my review:
User panel is friendly and you can see all visitor IP adresses.
All visitors are geotargeted as seller advertised.
I can't check bounce rate in awstats but seems this is real human traffic.
I don't have conversion from this traffic but 1000 visitors is very low to test this traffic for conversion.

Originally Posted by dmarc-->
TrafficHeal delivered as advertised. They provide a good UI, useful options for customization (geo/niche targeting, speed of delivery), and very fast, helpful responses to customer service inquiries. I sent some of the traffic to a squeeze page, and from the 1000 or so hits, I received 2 sign-ups. So, not a high conversion rate, but certainly better than other bulk traffic at that price.

Thanks,
TrafficHeal.Com

Last edited by TrafficHeal; 02-03-2014 at 06:48 AM..
TrafficHeal is offline   Reply With Quote