Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-12-2018, 10:24 AM   #1
grunn

Which VPS is betetr to follow?

VPS deals from hosting.uk and legionbox.com are nice for me and I need to know which way is better to go?
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 06:55 AM   #2
How?

You will make right decision to get vps hosting accounts at Rockhoster.com.
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and VERY VERY competitive for the pricing.
Features are very good... Recommended!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 07:32 AM   #3
thewebhosting

There are many good providers out there. The best way to get a good deal and best provider is to check hosting directories like TheWebHostingDIR. They have 1160+ VPs plans listed from hosting providers all over the globe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- The best Web Hosting Directory
100+ hosting companies listed
thewebhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:42 PM   #4
nele

hi,

you can try some stable hosting company as vultr, vpswebserver etc.

- Ultimate Windows VPS hosting | Dedicated hardware MS Hyper-V technology Premium bandwidth providers

- Chat support Full 24/7 help desk support Email support
nele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 05:08 AM   #5
clo@

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

As to my experience with kvchosting.net ssd vps hosting for last 6 months - I would say you can rely on it.
The connection/download page speed is very good. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:08 AM   #6
a-b-c-d

Take your time to look at http://rareservers.com/france-linux-vps.html
Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 08:47 AM   #7
kronos77

Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net VPS deals are worth trying.
I would recommend them to anybody, they are very understanding, even if you are not a computer geek. They made the transition very simple and helped along the way when help was needed. They respond to questions very quickly, unlike a lot of other companies!
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 02:53 AM   #8
thesslstoreindi

QHoster.com system itself is rock solid and the software features are excellent. As well as support is very responsive and site management is simple
thesslstoreindi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 02:14 AM   #9
Simi123

why only the two? there are so many more around, just go to the bhw marketplace and you'll see a lot listed there, they also have reviews from people so you can make up your mind if they are good or not.

Simi123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 09:42 AM   #10
Celsius

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com can be good for you.
Besides their low prices and constant solidity, I must emphasize the astounding speed and precision of their Technical Support... they answer within the hour and always provide a solution!
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 02:43 AM   #11
Dharmishta

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunn View Post
VPS deals from hosting.uk and legionbox.com are nice for me and I need to know which way is better to go?
Well I would suggest you to just check out with the support team of the mentioned hosts to know in detail about the VPS hosting service.
Also you can go with Scopehosts and VPS9.Net for affordable and efficient VPS hosting service with 24/7 technical support.
Dharmishta is offline   Reply With Quote