Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-21-2017, 05:52 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

Need VPS: 2 Cores, Linux + SSD storage

I would like to choose a reliable web host in NL that is good for vBulletin boards.
I need about 40 gbs of hard disk, 2 Cores, Linux + SSD storage.

Is foxcloud.net trustworthy web host?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-22-2017, 06:10 AM   #2
afrodita

Hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com provides SSD VPS deals with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant. Support is onopine around the clock. Support is helpful around the clock and they fix issues if they occur in no time.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 06:08 AM   #3
Infinite

If you are in search of vps hosting you can use Hostwinds.com deals. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 11:54 AM   #4
huesolution2008

It is always better to compare with other web hosting providers, Last year I came across Host Surf UK , they have SSD VPS Deals at very best price , with high up time and there network is super, plus they have super fast technical support.
huesolution2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 04:10 PM   #5
nele

hi,

you can check vultr company for linux server or vpswebserver company for windows server

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ultimate Windows VPS hosting | Dedicated hardware MS Hyper-V technology Premium bandwidth providers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Chat support Full 24/7 help desk support Email support
nele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 01:28 AM   #6
Michel001

I definitely would recommend foxcloud.net to any friends of mine.
I'm very impressed. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic. Their tech people helped me with everything I needed. Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider).
Old 03-28-2017, 05:38 AM   #7
Grignard

I know hostwinds.com is professional ssd web host. The features included to plans are useful and pricing is fair, especially considering their highest performance and uptime.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 06:14 AM   #8
grunn

Hostsailor.com and Qhoster.com provide quality VPS deals in NL.
Their prices are affordable and servers are not overloaded. Support is troubleshooting and skillful.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 01:53 AM   #9
CPU

Their service's uptime is as promised: 99%! Problems are extremely rare, invariably not of their doing and have always been resolved with unbelievable swiftness and efficiency.

Have to rely on foxcloud.net tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 09:44 AM   #10
SanGoku

The trustworthy host that I recommend is 4Goodhosting.com. The servers are ultra fast and very secure compare to other hosts I have used recently. Servers are always up and running without any outages. Support service is fast and very prompt. I email or call for support frequently and they responded within few minutes until i talk with someone. I am very satisfied.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 05:13 AM   #11
farhandiesel

You must go through Offer section of forum sites there you will get many hosting provider from there select one as per your requirement and budget

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 05:30 AM   #12
CPU

I and a friend decided to go in on a VPS hosting and we chose dcxv.com. The service is great! It's a lot faster than my previous shared web hosting. The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 03:20 AM   #13
clo@

Foxcloud.net?

Yeah, you can trust these guys. I have several clients who have been extremely and painlessly dealt with them. it gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.