Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 02-05-2018, 06:34 AM   #1
Decoratespace

Smile Can you guys give me some ideas for my website ??

<a href=” https://decoratespace.com”> Decoratespace </a>We are an interior designer and 3D Rendering Firm can you guys review my website

https://decoratespace.com/

Last edited by Decoratespace; 02-05-2018 at 06:35 AM.. Reason: to extend text
Decoratespace is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2018, 12:05 AM   #2
flowdzine

Nice site, needs to load faster.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
flowdzine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:33 AM   #3
EriTay

Overall I liked the website. As expected from designers, the style looks very nice and clean. The navigation is also user-friendly. But I agree that it should load faster.
Also, I stumbled upon your sentence for the newsletter subscription: "SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER AND ONE RANDOM SUBSCRIBER GET THE 3D RENDER INTERIOR DESIGN FOR YOUR HOME"
You want to increase subscription by giving the chance to win the 3D render interior design, but the part "and one random subscriber" sounds a bit demotivating in my opinion. Maybe you could change it to something like "Subscribe to our newsletter and have the chance to win the 3D render interior design for your home".
EriTay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:48 AM   #4
costaricanseo

I like your website, but it pretty slow how some how, you do want to improve that to make a better user experience...
costaricanseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:40 AM   #5
sasibinu

Improve site loading time and optimize your site for seo
sasibinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:29 AM   #6
Edtech

Optimiz your website so that your it loads a little faster

|
|
Edtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 09:31 PM   #7
sankalppatil

your sites scrolling is crude should improve it by including the smooth scrolling jquery in it by your developer and try to add the transition animation effects for the diff sections. Also improve the site loading time.
sankalppatil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 12:10 AM   #8
successmantra

Good website

|
|
successmantra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 02:44 AM   #9
drugrehabpoint

Nice website

|
drugrehabpoint is offline   Reply With Quote