Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner > Buy Traffic

Notices

Old 07-06-2012, 12:33 AM   #1
john.hernandez

Buying traffic is bad now ?

I thought of buying traffic for my website(new venture) but I was told that not to go for buying traffic. It is a kind of black hat technique. Please let me know, is that true or shall I buy traffic ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
john.hernandez is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2012, 11:24 PM   #2
creativemedia

Buying links is against google's TOS (terms of service), your site will get penalized sooner or later if you do this. If your thinking of paid advertising where you buy an adsense type of link, that is okay. Frankly, I do not see what the difference is, in the end you are still buying and paying for a link to get traffic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
creativemedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:51 PM   #3
kimberlybosgat

I think that buying traffic can be divided into several parts: if you are buying traffic from different place or different IP, with the truth click, I think that is really helpful to your website, and if the IP is fake and from the same place, I think the google would think that your website is cheating and will result into awful ranking
, or the spy gadgets like the
kimberlybosgat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:08 AM   #4
john.hernandez

Thank you for your feedback. I will not buy traffic anymore. I want to stay on business

Old 07-16-2012, 10:06 PM   #5
Steven peter

Traffic is most important for any site. It depends on the source from your are getting a traffic. PPC is the most effective way for getting a traffic if you are quickly want a traffic for your site.

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:57 AM   #6
jonemike

thanks for sharing information about Buying traffic i really like your post.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:41 PM   #7
michael clay

s traffic will increase the pr throught the seo
michael clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:29 AM   #8
kimberlybosgat

In fact we can just open a topic here for that we are sharing our different websites here for people from different countries to click and to have a view and comment on each other's websites,
Old 07-26-2012, 12:30 AM   #9
kimberlybosgat

We can just earn traffic and better trust rank from the clicking and viewing or the comments
Old 08-08-2012, 07:54 AM   #10
john.hernandez

Thanks guys for all your valuable comments.

Old 10-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #11
GreenBen

There is nothing black hat about buying certain types of traffic! What google penalizes you for is buying links through anybody other than themselves (quite a clever/snide way to increase their AdWords and AdSense profit). I use and sell traffic from opt-in mailing lists and targeted PPC/PTC and they do me and my customers nothing but benefits! Even if it was bad in googles eyes they have no way to know!
GreenBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:19 AM   #12
Quanta-HIS

Yes buying traffic is not a proper way so avoid it and do natural seo.

|
Quanta-HIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:51 AM   #13
John Pitt

Well never go for buying traffic as it supposed to be decline of terms and conditions of google. Do other activities to gain traffic like social media optimization. It is the best way to gain traffic by ethical way .
John Pitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:31 PM   #14
rchelikopter

Do not buy traffic. Its waste time and money.
at X Hobby Store and fly the toy for fun and enjoyment. You can search for Large Size Outdoor RC Helicopters, RC Cars, RC Tanks, RC Boats, RC planes, RC Flight simulator and many other rc products or accessories at our rc hobby store.
rchelikopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:50 AM   #15
FatCalves

Too many "back links" are now considered spam, it must be done more naturally.
FatCalves is offline   Reply With Quote