Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-07-2012, 04:29 AM   #1
snigdha

What is your favorite movie series?

Throughout the historical journey of movie making, we've seen plethora of 'film series' among which some succeeded on box office whereas some were doomed. But whatever be their final result; one thing is sure that they have made impact on viewers.

Please share your points along with justifiable reason.

P.S. Personally, I love "The Godfather" trilogy because it has powerful monologues, incredible performances of soundest actors, great direction and overall my dearest actor -- Al Pacino.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
snigdha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2012, 05:21 AM   #2
albertjhon

The Godfather movies. there is extremely solely 2 sensible ones, however they're such a lot higher ..

albertjhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #3
snigdha

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertjhon View Post
The Godfather movies. there is extremely solely 2 sensible ones, however they're such a lot higher ..
Indeed, the third part was not that much impressive, but you must know that if you're a follower of Don Vito Corleone and Michael Corleone then you have to appreciate the legacy of this historical saga. Personally speaking, for me, degrading "The Godfather" in front of others (however I appreciate "Red Colors", "Dirty Harry" and "Dollar's Trilogy") is a shame for being a buff of the greatest masterpiece; i.e. "The Godfather".

And yet, if you're not believing me, then certainly "Ill make an offer, you can't refuse".

Boy, remove your 'wholesale sunglasses' and learn what an actual movie-making is!

Still, you're not getting then please go through the following link (And I'm damn proud to give this list), offering classic lessons from "The Godfather".

Go ahead, and make your day!
Top 10 lessons from The Godfather

I know what I'm offering!

Last edited by snigdha; 11-07-2012 at 09:40 AM..
snigdha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #4
kemcar

I liked Harry Potter series the most, there is no movie series in comparison to this one.
kemcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:41 AM   #5
sergeyk

i really like Scrubs and How i Meet Your Mother)
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:25 AM   #6
sam davis

Narnia and Twilight Saga.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:43 AM   #7
avylil

Lord Of the rings, Harry potter and Chronicles of Narnia

avylil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:03 PM   #8
quicklockworks

lord of the rings (amazing story and cinematography), happy potter (great story and fun) and final destination (dont judge me lol)

quicklockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:46 PM   #9
sam davis

Narnia and Twilight Saga.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:56 AM   #10
nagavenkata

Harry Potter is my favorite movie series.
nagavenkata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:15 AM   #11
roko

I like Harry porter series very much. I have big dvd collection of Harry Porter at home.

|
roko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 05:11 AM   #12
Ryan smith

Thanks you guys for sharing such a very useful information.

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 09:46 AM   #13
Mdshohidulislam

Dark Knight Trilogy
Mdshohidulislam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 01:11 AM   #14
adclassified

xmen, superman, batman

|

|

adclassified is offline   Reply With Quote