Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!

Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-16-2017, 07:36 AM   #1
daikaads

Where should I host my websites?

I need good bandwidth
The company should provide 99.9% network uptime and min 30-day money back guarantee.
Which host can you suggest?
Is bluehost.com reliable? found them via Google search.
What do you say about them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
daikaads is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2017, 07:29 AM   #2
Michel001

Nothing bad about them, but still recommend you to check out more options as well.
I know wpneuron.com is reliable and well-known web host.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
Old 10-20-2017, 12:06 AM   #3
sundarecs

1.Check of 99.9 Uptime Hosting Provider
2.Good Customer Support/Services
3.Budget Friendly

sundarecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:40 AM   #4
markb

I would recommend to check out with review session of this forum, so that you could get better alternatives as suggestions. As there are many web hosting companies providing 99.98% Uptime along with quality service.
markb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 03:44 AM   #5
Dharmishta

Quote:
Originally Posted by daikaads View Post
I need good bandwidth
The company should provide 99.9% network uptime and min 30-day money back guarantee.
Which host can you suggest?
Is bluehost.com reliable? found them via Google search.
What do you say about them?
Just check out the customer testimonials regarding the host on web host review submission sites. Also just check out scopehosts, you will get guaranteed uptime, along with moneyback guarantee and 24/7 support.
Dharmishta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 04:15 AM   #6
CPU

I think you should broaden the range of your search.
Check out Atom-hosting.com and Hostwinds.com hosting deals. They are cheap and feature-rich.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote