Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-21-2012, 04:48 AM   #1
minester

Review my client's website's SEO

It's not often I get a chance to do SEO for clients since most of them don't understand what it is and why they need it.

This is one of my first job requiring SEO... just want to know if I've done it right so far

Please, let me in on some of your SEO secrets or bash me for what I'm blatantly missing on the site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
minester is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2012, 04:35 PM   #2
nathan.joshua

I'll need a link to see the website code.

SEO takes a long time to get right. It can take weeks to see results after even a minor change.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nathan.joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:23 AM   #3
addyj672

What you website url so we can review the website and see how you have optimize you website. One thing more above member is very right about SEO process it take time before you get results.

addyj672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:50 AM   #4
crescendo

Pls provide us url client website url. So we can give us valuable comments.
crescendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #5
warren12

For any web site URL, and so we review a website to optimize your website, you can see how. One kind of correct members of the SEO process before the results will take time.
warren12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:42 PM   #6
Die_heart

yeah i had check ur site... its good....

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote