Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 04-15-2013, 07:59 AM   #1
Nullified

Exclamation Bad Word Censor

You need to fix it. I kept getting a bad word error when posting:
http://siteownersforums.com/showpost...1&postcount=34

I got around it by posting nothing then editing my post. As you see, there are no bad words in my post, but go ahead and copy my text and trying to post it; you'll get an error (that is if mods/admins still get checked for bad words).

EDIT: APPARENTLY THERE IS A BAD WORD IN THIS POST TOO.... I HAD TO POST GIBBERISH THEN EDIT THIS POST AS WELL.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nullified is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2013, 01:41 AM   #2
tomwatson

bad words affects the forum!!!

yes definitely bad words are to be censored it may affect the forum.

|
tomwatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:55 AM   #3
Nullified

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwatson View Post
yes definitely bad words are to be censored it may affect the forum.
Can you read? Did you even read my post...?

Old 06-07-2013, 12:28 PM   #4
bradleygt89

same thing just happened to me on my 2nd post! There were no 'bad words' in it either? just a simple question.
bradleygt89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:56 PM   #5
Nullified

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleygt89 View Post
same thing just happened to me on my 2nd post! There were no 'bad words' in it either? just a simple question.
Well apparently the forum administrator(s) are unaware, do not monitor the forums and do not care about member satisfaction, so I would not expect a resolution.

Old 08-16-2017, 05:54 PM   #6
webmasterbr

I would like to understand this as well. Almost all posts I created come with this message. Could you post the list of "Bad Words" please?
webmasterbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:06 PM   #7
manavatmix

I think the bad word censor is there because the forum is on auto pilot mode. No one's listening.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
manavatmix is offline   Reply With Quote